some things about me
- I won "Most Improved" in Middle School P.E., but humbly decided not to ascend the higher echelons of athletic fame and glory.
- I'm a fee-only advisor, MBA graduate, husband, and father.
- I'm a fiduciary, which means I must act in the best interest of my clients.
- I don't sell insurance products or "hot" stocks. I'm not looking for a young real estate apprentice with the promise of "$200K a month." I simply help families build wealth by making smart decisions with their money.
some things about you (or clients like you)
- You have a good paying job with money to invest and years to save.
- You have loved ones who do or will yet depend on you and your money, now and in the future.
- You have competing financial priorities without a clear vision of where to start.
- You are frustrated and confused about how to save for retirement:
- How much?
- Which investments?
- Which types of accounts are best to use?
- How do I balance conflicting financial priorities?
- How do I know I've earned enough money for retirement?
As your fee-only financial advisor, I'll help bring clarity to these and other questions.
Let's get going.